Thursday, August 12, 2021

(In)Famous Statements of Politicians (Only One Per Politician)

President Biden on Governor Cuomo “He’s done a hell of a job.” Governor Cuomo: “In my mind I never crossed the line with another.” President Bill Clinton: “I did not have sexual relations with that woman.” President George W. Bush: “Rarely is the question asked: Is our children learning.” President Jimmy Carter: “I lusted in my heart several times.” President George H. W. Bush: “Read my lips; no new taxes.” President Gerald Ford: “There is no Soviet domination of eastern Europe.” President Richard Nixon: “I am not a crook.” Senator Ted Kennedy: “They don’t call me tyrannosaurus sex for nothing,” Senator Howell Heflin on Senator Ted Kennedy Indelicato photo on a Mediterranean yacht: “I see Senator Kennedy changed his position on offshore drilling.” Vice President Al Gore: “A Zebra doesn’t change its spots.” Senator John Kerry: “I voted for it before I voted against it.” Senator Barack Obama: ”I’ve now been in 57 states. I think one left to go. Alaska and Hawaii ….” Senator Mark Pryor: “You don’t have to pass an IQ test to be in the Senate, though.” Senator Chris Dodd during his Presidential campaign: “Eight more days and I can start telling the truth again.” Speaker Pelosi: “We have to pass the bill so that you can find out what is in it.” Representative Hank Johnson on Guam: “My fear is that the whole island will become so overpopulated that it will tip over and capsize.”

No comments: